Tuesday 24 July 2012

Day 21

AAANNNNND I've hit the first problem. With the purple jacket.

To interface or not to interface, that is the question. I'm worried how it will sit with and without, how the seams will look etc etc. I ordered medium weight, and it seems to be A LOT thicker than all the other 'medium weight' ones I have received. So either way I'm going to have to bite a bullet. Do I rip it out now and hope for the best, or sew it in and hope for the best D:

-Update-
I've made it, WITH the interfacing still in. It hasn't turned out as bas as I thought and hopefully it'll soften up with a wash or something :)
Heres the semi-finished product (Needs a zip and an iron etc)

1 comment:

  1. if I may ask, How did you make this part of the dress?

    If you made your own pattern would you be willing to post pictures? I'm making the dress for someone to wear to a convention but no matter how hard I look I can't find anything that looks remotely close to Zelda's bodice cover...

    ReplyDelete